Despite the snow today, I can feel spring coming and my resolve to end the semester at least decently and bring order to my life has been renewed. I've already started running which is shocking enough, but get this...I kinda like running. Corny as it sounds, I find it therapeutic. So I'm working on making it a habit. With a little more free time coming may way, I'd thought I'd make a list of other things I'm going to try, work on, or just enjoy more:
1. Read (not new, just haven't read for fun in awhile)
2. Work on a novel (I'm starting one for a class and I want to keep it up)
3. Play some ultimate frisbee/ whatever other sport that tickles my fancy
4. Cook more (I'm starting a recipe book, now I just need to plan my meals)
5. Just have fun (It's kinda my last summer without major responsibilities and I want to enjoy it)
So speaking of enjoying myself...
Let's go back in time to 2000. I'm a seventh grader sitting in my "literature" class and Mr. Smith puts on this ridiculous movie about ancient Greece from the 80's (I think)and some hilarious claymation special effects. Do you know what movie I'm talking about?
I'm going to assume you have random, weird taste and have been yelling at your computer screen "CLASH OF THE TITANS." And if I assumed right, then you're right. If I assumed wrong, don't worry. You probably have a life. The point is that 10 years later, I'm psyched to go see the new and hopefully improved Clash of the Titans. Finally, ancient mythology and action combine into what I hope will be awesomeness. Enjoy!
You'll notice Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes as Zeus and Hades. All the more reason for me to watch this.